Rotating shifts?

Options
HI! So maybe someone has asked but I haven't seen it. I work during the day 4 days a week and then I work 1 overnight a week 6pm-6am should I still track ex saturday before midnight as saturday and sunday if it is after? Or all as saturday.

Replies

• Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Mine are always midnight to midght. No matter if I'm working nights or not.
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Mine are always midnight to midght. No matter if I'm working nights or not.

Me too. I work every other weekend, three to four nights in a row, 7P-7A.
  • lexic2009
    Options
    I work 1900 - 0330 for each of my shifts....to keep things simple, I too log everything midnight to midnight. Ex. I take break around 0030 while at work and always log this as breakfast.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I log from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed - regardless of how it works out on the clock. I tend to sleep til noon and be awake til 3 or 4am. I've found that it is just easier for me to log awake time as a day vs going from midnight to midnight or whatever.

I didn't get up until 1pm today and it is now 2am and I'm still awake. I started when I woke up and will close out today when I go to bed. Since this is technically "my day".
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I work 7pm til 7am. I stay on a regular eating schedule. I eat breakfast when I get home in the morning, I eat dinner when I get up in the afternoon before work. I track my food breakfast til the next breakfast.

I usually eat 2 or 3 meals during the night when I'm working and I workout before and after work.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck.