My First NSV!

Options
Today, I was walking up the stairs, arms full of groceries, and my pants fell right down to my ankles! I was embarrassed, and happy at the same time! A month ago, those jeans were too tight they wouldn't go over my hips! Now they are falling off!

Replies

• LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congrads! Did anyone see? lol. :embarassed:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That's great. Many more NSV's to come.
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hahhahaha, that must been hilarious situation and I can totally feel you there!

Congratulations, great job!!! :-)

(btw, what does NSV stand for??? have seen it couple of times and curious of exact words it's coming from...)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hahhahaha, that must been hilarious situation and I can totally feel you there!

Congratulations, great job!!! :-)

(btw, what does NSV stand for??? have seen it couple of times and curious of exact words it's coming from...)

Non scale victory
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nic! :-)

Non Scale Victory is a good one - it is actually more important than scale numbers in so many cases...
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    hahahahaaaaaa, happened to me , too. When training my dogs I still wear the old wide clothes and while I was running to the next hurdle my jeans fell off...... I landed in the mud and my hubby almost p...d his pants watching my "slide show".
    I should have logged 20 min aerobic, high impact for laughing, burning at least 140 cals :laugh:
  • Pengygirl24
    Options
    Haha, no, no one but my Fiance saw! Thank goodness, but thank you all! I wish you all the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!