Friends-Family Say..

Options
Hey Guys i need some tips ? xD when i was fat bout 160kilo or more i start losing weight on my own down to 80KG then from then people kept telling me i look sick ? tired ? yellow ? >.<" then i gained 12kilo 2kilo muscle 10kilo fat so even when i gained weight people kept telling me ii look tired-weak-ill and today co-workers told me like am 30-40years old >.<" am still 21 XD i dont know why they say this >.<" i got more power-energy than them >.<"

Replies

• OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could work on getting more muscles aka training more, also with strength? People who do sports actively look - and feel - more strong and energetic. But please remember also look that your diet has a lot of vitamins, proteins, minerals etc good stuff and not just empty calories. Eating empty calories (white pasta, bread, rice, candies, chocolate, fast food) makes us feel and look a little sick. It doesn't help us build muscles that would make us look good...

This might interest you too: http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/
    Story and the tips there are inspiring and "doable" and the photos blow your mind! Is she healthy looking after trainings or what? Even when she was lighter after diets, she didn't look that good so it's the muscles that make the difference...