Any Alaskans?

Options
I'm Alicia, just started a couple weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone is from Alaska, particularly Fairbanks area? I'm in North Pole.

I'm loving the site so far, just having a hard time on the weekends staying on track. My hubby's home on the weekends and we just kind of become more lax those days.

My goal is a long journey away, so I'm so so nervous but can't wait to get there. I've been looking at pictures of when I was about 60 lbs lighter, which was still like 75 lbs heavier than my goal, and I just kick myself that I let myself get this bad.

I would love to have more friends, but I'll just say I've been having issues posting statuses or comments on anyone else's statuses or blogs. I'm not sure why it's not letting me, because obviously I'm able to post on the message board. It's frustrating because I want to help encourage my buddies! If you friend me, just know that I am rooting you on from here!!!

Replies

• akgrl1020
    Options
    Hey there, fellow Alaskan! You are welcome to send me a friend request! I live in the Mat-Su Valley, and have been using MFP for a little over a year. It is a great site!
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    I was born in keni and I also live in anchorage as well :) I live in cali now but Im a native alaskin :D
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    Can I just say I freaking hate autocorrect sometimes lol don't mind my spelling, im sorry I'm still trying to get used to this phone :)
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hello there fellow Alaskan :)
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yay! My husband and I are just getting adjusted, but I think if we settle down up here permanently we may do that in Anchorage, we'll see how things go.

Great to see I'm not the one and lonely up here! ;)