Calories up...........weight down,whoop de doooooooooooo.

Options
Just had to share the good :laugh: news with yuall. On thursday I had had enough :explode: of not losing:noway: any weight :grumble: for 6 weeks, did some sums,read :glasses: some more links and decided to up my calories to 1400 a day without excercise.
AND guess what I weighed myself today and I have lost 1:love::blushing: lb, feel much better now allround,even more so after my jeans and "wellie" incident. hahaha :bigsmile: :
Thanks for all the fantastic information and good wishes.
Luv ya.

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy :smooched: .

Replies

• Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Just had to share the good :laugh: news with yuall. On thursday I had had enough :explode: of not losing:noway: any weight :grumble: for 6 weeks, did some sums,read :glasses: some more links and decided to up my calories to 1400 a day without excercise.
    AND guess what I weighed myself today and I have lost 1:love::blushing: lb, feel much better now allround,even more so after my jeans and "wellie" incident. hahaha :bigsmile: :
    Thanks for all the fantastic information and good wishes.
    Luv ya.

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
    Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy :smooched: .
  • princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That's what I did last week...increased my calories but I kept my workouts. I definitely don't feel guilty now adding a few snacks here and there as long as I reach my calorie goals each day!!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have increased my calories as well to 1400 a day... I exercise for 60 mins daily .. Trust me when I say the hunger pains are getting better.....

Congrats on the loss.....

Anita:drinker:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing!! :drinker:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I know how you feel, I used to think, I have to be STARVING to loose any weight which was the opposite, I now have 1500 on without exercise, and eat any cals that I earn, which equals.....
    NEVER STARVING!!!:bigsmile: YEAH!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Same here! I didn't go to the gym last week, which I feel awful about!, and I went over my calories but lost 5.5 lbs!!! And I know people keep saying that it's just fluxuation, but i've kept it off since Thursday & I'm going to make it stay off!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:

I never went below 1400 on non-gym days. You will be surprised at how much your body NEEDS to keep burning! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you are doing great, congrats, keep up the great work.
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    hey congratulations! I too found I couldn't lose without adding more calories to my diet and eating most of my exercise calories. That was a hard one for me because it actually meant being willing to gain a few pounds first in the process of convincing my body that it was going to get a steady healthy amount of food all day long from now on. But after a 3 lb temporary gain....those pounds fell off followed by 4 more pounds fairly rapidly. This after a year of not being able to lose on a 1200 calorie diet and always feeling like i was starving. Now I get to eat and enjoy my food and i'm losing steadily.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great job. Uping mine also helped.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!