Where my black team at?

Options
I'm slipping guys! I haven't logged in 3, maybe 4 days. No exercise, no motivation! Anyone else feeling these feelings? Haven't seen a black team post in quite a few days. C'mon babies let's not get down now. Black team powers, ACTIVATE!

Lynnie
who really can't do this alone

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm slipping guys! I haven't logged in 3, maybe 4 days. No exercise, no motivation! Anyone else feeling these feelings? Haven't seen a black team post in quite a few days. C'mon babies let's not get down now. Black team powers, ACTIVATE!

Lynnie
    who really can't do this alone
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You can do this girl! Chin up! Turn it around today. There are still 3 days (including today) until you have to weigh in on Wednesday. Time for a few last minute work outs! Make sure you're drinking your water and keeping a positive outlook. :flowerforyou: You've already lost 27 pounds and that's more than half-way to your goal! Keep up the great work! Let me know if you need any words of encouragement! :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You can do this girl! Chin up! Turn it around today. There are still 3 days (including today) until you have to weigh in on Wednesday. Time for a few last minute work outs! Make sure you're drinking your water and keeping a positive outlook. :flowerforyou: You've already lost 27 pounds and that's more than half-way to your goal! Keep up the great work! Let me know if you need any words of encouragement! :drinker:

I think I :heart: you. No. No no. I know I do.
    Thank you.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    *singing the 'That's what friends are for' song...*

Glad I could help! :flowerforyou: