Not New....

Options
So im not new on here, and although my profile might say ive only logged in for about 5-10 days... truth is ive been on here i believe for over a year....

Ive cleaned out my friends list and ive kept a select few that i enjoy commenting with and seeing how theyre doing and theyre motivation.... but now im lookin for some more friends to keep my motivated even more...

the exercise and food plans ar set and start today! I will do this, im sick of all the unnecessary comments from the people i believe iam closest to :/

Replies

• Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you! To make a change you have to MAKE A CHANGE! Surround yourself with the best motivators who believe in you and who encourage your success.
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I also am always on the look out for new friends! Add me if you like I am about 1/2 way through my journey and sure would love to give/get support!
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! It's not easy, but having the right motivation is a great push in the right direction! I had been using MFP without the support of any online friends for a few months, and then recently added some pals, and boy, has it made all the difference! Feel free to friend me if you would like :)