Options
    Hi

I'm in
    3 pounds for me

Kim
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OK-I'm in, this sounds like fun and I haven't done one of these yet.. I will go for 6lbs by St. Patti's :wink: maybe this will get my body out of this "no weight lost in two weeks" cycle (even though I've been sticking to my diet and excercise routine:explode: )

Today's weight:135lbs
    Goal: 129lbs by St. Patti's Day!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Everybody is trying to lose weight by my birthday!!! March 17!! Way to go MFPers! :drinker:

I will join...hopefully I can at least get a couple of lbs gone by then! :tongue:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also. I want to lose 7 pounds by St. Patty's day. Good luck to all!!
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm going 10 pounds for St Patty's
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This last 10 is a killer. What to do??

Change your goals! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chele615
    Chele615 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ooh...I would love to join. I would love to be 195 by St. Patrick's Day (so that would be a 7 pound loss)
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Well, since I've met my 10 lb :heart: -Day goal I guess I will try the St. Patty's Day challenge!! I think I will set my goal at Lucky # 7 (lbs). I fear I may not lose as quickly now as my body may be getting used to my routine. I will see how the first week goes and decide what I need to tweak to keep losing. I have changed my weigh in day to Wednesday because I have a work-out buddy at work now and she does WW and weighs in on Tuesday night so we have our own little challenge going!! Yay, motivation!!! :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My body has decided to hold onto the last of its fat with all of its might. :grumble:

BUTT...I am very happy with me for right now so:bigsmile:

No challenges until my bod starts to lose again!!

But will watch YOU before:love:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I'll have to see how I fare w/the VD challenge. I'm sure I'll still have a few to lose afterwards. :ohwell:

VD challenge, eh? :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I'll have to see how I fare w/the VD challenge. I'm sure I'll still have a few to lose afterwards. :ohwell:

sure Mir, you get one shot to lose it!:smokin:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

sure Mir, you get one shot to lose it!:smokin:

yeah, and if you get it good, you will lose it forever. :ohwell:
  • Smiley1010
    Options
    Okay, I'm in! 5 lbs. down by St. Patty's Day. I'll weigh in tomorrow to start!
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    I'm in:smile: I'd like to lose 8 pounds. Right now I'm at 157 but have my Green Team weigh in on Wednesday so I may be changing my goal. I just want to get under 150:grumble:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Weighed In this morning...down another 3lbs this week to make my first 20! (21 - actually!) :tongue:

Count me in for the challenge...8lbs it is! :bigsmile: Good Luck EVERYONE!:flowerforyou:

SW for Challenge: 245.6
    GW for Challenge: 237.6
  • Sara31
    Sara31 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sounds great...My son's 4th birthday is on St.Patrick's Day! A good time to lose a few to get outta sweats and maternity pants!! ( I had my youngest on New Years Day this year, had a c-section, so I need to lose a few more so that the waist band on any pants don't hurt me anymore...lol))
  • Sara31
    Sara31 Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh and I'd like to lose another 7 by then...:smile:
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm In. I'm 172 right now and would like to get to 165. So that's 7 pounds. Good luck everyone!:smile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 255lbs.

:grumble:

Thanks to this cold I have I will be walking and not running this week. I am yet to start running. Cardio worked wonders for me last summer so I am anixous to get after it again.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My body has decided to hold onto the last of its fat with all of its might. :grumble:

BUTT...I am very happy with me for right now so:bigsmile:

No challenges until my bod starts to lose again!!

But will watch YOU before:love:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I might need U and Shannon cheering me on.