55 lbs later...

Options
I began loosing weight in 2008, the same year I graduated high school. My heaviest was 198lbs. I was extremely unhappy and depressed, that was until I decided that I was going to change my life for the best and be who I am. It took me about 2 years and I've had 1 steady year and I'm weighing in UNDER my original goal of 145 lbs. My mindset, views, dreams, accomplishments, have all changed dramatically since I started. All for the better. I am happier and I feel like myself.

While I did accomplish my goal, I find myself creating new goals for myself. Harder goals.I've reached a road block and I need motivation. In my opinion, this in itself, is a success story simply because I would have never made these goals for myself back then. Ever. It would have been too hard. But now my mind is open and I want the best for myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!