My body didn't know what hit it!

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I received my Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies dvd and gave this old bod a good work out. Whew! I didn't realize I was so out of shape. Well I fnally broke that ole plateau of a few months. I weighed myself this morning and I weighte 146.8. WOOHOO!!!!! I was stuck at 148.8 or 148 for the longest time. I'm so excited! I'll reach my goal in not time. YAY!!!

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I received my Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies dvd and gave this old bod a good work out. Whew! I didn't realize I was so out of shape. Well I fnally broke that ole plateau of a few months. I weighed myself this morning and I weighte 146.8. WOOHOO!!!!! I was stuck at 148.8 or 148 for the longest time. I'm so excited! I'll reach my goal in not time. YAY!!!
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Bunny001
    Options
    That's great!! I love Richard Simmons, he's an oldie but a goodie!! I use to have his book yrs ago, I don't know what ever happened to it, I wish I could find it again! Great job!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is greate for breaking that plateu.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!