Motivation!!

Options
I really need some motivation!! I've been through a tough time here lately and
its getting to me! I don't want to mess up my weight loss with this!
Any support or motivation would be great!
Add me! Thanks! :)

Replies

• 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. I would be happy to listen and or help.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Think about how good you feel when you achieve your goals. Don't give up what you really want in the long run for something that is just for right now. Stay focused on your goals and you will feel even better when triumph over those obsticles! YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T GIVE UP!
  • ruthsears
    Options
    How long have you been on a weight loss plan and how much have you lost? My response would be better if I knew what stage you are in. I have lost 64 pounds since using mfp and have had many times that motivation was needed. The main thing is stick to it. Many times along the way you reach plateau's that make it difficult, but you have to press on. I went through a 2 month time frame that I was not loosing - I wan't gaining but it was very tough staying on plan. Depending on your circumstances my response could be different. I have found that I needed a lifestyle change, not just another plan. This is my life style change and I continue to log in, no matter what. You can do it - if I can anyone can. Hang in there. :-)
  • chasityking
    Options
    Think about how good you feel when you achieve your goals. Don't give up what you really want in the long run for something that is just for right now. Stay focused on your goals and you will feel even better when triumph over those obsticles! YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T GIVE UP!

Thank you!! :)
  • chasityking
    Options
    How long have you been on a weight loss plan and how much have you lost? My response would be better if I knew what stage you are in. I have lost 64 pounds since using mfp and have had many times that motivation was needed. The main thing is stick to it. Many times along the way you reach plateau's that make it difficult, but you have to press on. I went through a 2 month time frame that I was not loosing - I wan't gaining but it was very tough staying on plan. Depending on your circumstances my response could be different. I have found that I needed a lifestyle change, not just another plan. This is my life style change and I continue to log in, no matter what. You can do it - if I can anyone can. Hang in there. :-)

Thank you! I just started dieting about 3 weeks ago and I have lost 24 lbs so far. I just joined
    mfp yesterday and it has already been a great help! Thank you for your motivation!
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I think the others already gave you great advice and reasons to stay motivated :)

Just remember, no matter how you feel today, you can do it and you are doing it for yourself. For nowbody else and remember how good you feel when you lose those pounds.
    When my motivation lacks I just imagine the body I want to have afterwards and how I want to look like, that always helps me. Besides that I tell myself with each pound I lose my knees will hurt less :)