running app for phone

Options
are there any free apps for iphone that I can make up my own running workout.?

Replies

• 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Nike+ is free. Mapmyrun is free. A couple others. They all use GPS data to track your runs.

Not quite sure what you mean by "make up my own running workout." Not sure why you'd need an app to do that, but if you're looking for workout guidance, Runner's World Smart Coach is free. You need a goal race and date, but it will guide you through different work outs. There's also a Couch 2 5K app now, I've not used it, however.
  • winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I use jogtracker on my droid. It uses GPS to track my miles, and also gives me spoken intervals. I like that it gives you the MPH you are at as well. I use pandora for music, and have had no issues with them running together.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I use micoach. I love it. GPS and has training plans on its website if you want to use them. It will speak your intervals, and I have Reggie Bush cheer me on. It plays my play lists and tells me a calorie burn. Its pretty rad.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    bump for later......
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i use cardio trainer. you can switch between running, biking, walking, etc.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Your phone is slim enough , its you that needs to get going and stop with this foolishness that an app will make you skinnier! :tongue: NOW Mush ! Ya Darla , Mush , Mush.........!