29 y/o mommy just starting out :)

Options
Hi All :)

My heading pretty much sums it up. I'm looking for inspiration, motivation and all that jazz :) looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Liza

Replies

• bangel121
    Options
    I'm a 29 y/o Mommy too. Here's to our success and reclaiming our bodies!!
  • nangarcia82
    Options
    I am also a 29 yr old mother. trying to lose 30 lbs before I turn 30. Good luck to you and welcome aboard!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    30 y/o mommy. Feel free to add me, I am on here every day!!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and just starting out too and need to lose about 30 pounds and would love to be friends on here :)
  • lovekck
    lovekck Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I could also use more mommy friends! I'll be sending out some friend requests!! Send me yours too :)
  • bangel121
    Options
    Any of you all breast feeding too? My baby is only 7weeks.
  • Liza121
    Options
    I sent out some requests :)
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Im a 30 year old mama with a lil man turning 1 on thanksgiving! Im also still breastfeeding,
    Alot, so im definitely NOT cutting down calories much. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Options
    29 y/o mommy to two girls! Add me too!! :)
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 23 and also a mommy. :)
  • chriskaboo
    Options
    Hi I'm christal, I'm 31, a mommy also... i decided to finally start back exercising. I want to get my body back up to standard, after loosing myself for a couple yrs. I do need some sweat pals to motivate me through this.
    Nice to meet y'all.
  • CarrieSeybt
    Options
    I am a 28 y/o mommy. I got back down to pre pregnancy weight pretty quickly but haven't gone farther than that. I would love to lose some more. I would love some other mommy support :). My baby is 1 now.