11lbs down and NSV!!!

Options
Jonna13
Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
Started off a tight size 14 and large shirt just over a month ago, went shopping today and I can now fit into a 10 comfortably and medium tops!!! Super excited about that! At goal I would love to be a 5/6.

11lbs and many inches gone already. Only 21lbs to go!!!

Thanks MFP!!!

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Very nice, congrats!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Any tips that you can offer that led you the 11 lb loss? Again, congratulations! What a great feeling to go down in clothing sizes.
  • denice0414
    denice0414 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Sounds like youll be at your goal before you know it!! way to go!!!
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    way to go! good job!
  • Jonna13
    Options
    Congratulations! Any tips that you can offer that led you the 11 lb loss? Again, congratulations! What a great feeling to go down in clothing sizes.

Honestly all I have been doing is logging everything I eat and exercise. I had a bad chest cold and couldn't exercise for about 2 weeks and still lost 3-4 lbs. I'm eating around 1400 cals per day AND eating back my exercise calories. Love MFP!!!
  • Jonna13
    Options
    Great Job!! Sounds like youll be at your goal before you know it!! way to go!!!

Hope so!!! Thanks :)
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!!! I'm on the slow train apparently.... 4 weeks and just over 5 pounds lost.... Not ready for clothes shopping yet! You must have been estatic!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Many thanks! I wish you continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!