i definitely need motivational friends

Options
so i was in the bathroom doing my hair, and i'd noticed my tank top was flipped over my breasts to where just my tummy showed...and i got real upset. and i weight myself...i'm so close to 150 for being a 19 year old dancer and that it shows through my stomach...anyways..

i want young people close around to my age to be motivation...kinda to like..ya know...keep each other motivated, to be there for each other...

doing all this i'm one step away from being happier with myself physically...

add me if you'd like ? :)

Replies

• ArkansasGirl20
    Options
    so i was in the bathroom doing my hair, and i'd noticed my tank top was flipped over my breasts to where just my tummy showed...and i got real upset. and i weight myself...i'm so close to 150 for being a 19 year old dancer and that it shows through my stomach...anyways..

i want young people close around to my age to be motivation...kinda to like..ya know...keep each other motivated, to be there for each other...

How tall are you though???
  • ArkansasGirl20
    Options

How tall are you though???

I'm like 5'7ish and weigh 138...Not stick skinny, nor overweight...;))