New and ready!

Options
So I have finally made the commitment to stop being unhealthy and lazy! That was it too. There was no excuse for this. I work from home and it's very easy to make a trip to the pantry, or take a "bite" from my son's cookie.

The ultimate motivation comes down to two things, an upcoming cruise vacation where I would love to look GREAT in a bikini and my husband, he needs me to help him bring hi cholstrol and sugar down.

Regardless, I'm excited, pumped and ready to feel and look amazing!:happy:

Replies

• Lolizl
    Options
    So I have finally made the commitment to stop being unhealthy and lazy! That was it too. There was no excuse for this. I work from home and it's very easy to make a trip to the pantry, or take a "bite" from my son's cookie.

The ultimate motivation comes down to two things, an upcoming cruise vacation where I would love to look GREAT in a bikini and my husband, he needs me to help him bring hi cholstrol and sugar down.

Regardless, I'm excited, pumped and ready to feel and look amazing!:happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome! you will :heart: it here!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Welcome :) I wish you all the best! It feels good to feel strong and healthy.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to boards!!!
  • mxt2580
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, I agree, It's time for us to get off the couch and make a change. !
  • Lolizl
    Options
    thanks all for the vote of confidence!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • metalpalace
    Options
    thanks all for the vote of confidence!

You bet!