Ready to start my journey

Hello! In just over a year I will be turning 40! I want to greet that milestone birthday healthier than I have ever been. I want to make exercise a part of my daily life and I want to drop 50 lbs.

In order to do this I feel I will need a lot of support. I would love to meet others who share a similar goal. I need someone to hold me accountable and to motivate my lazy butt!. :laugh: I have tried to do this many times on my own only to end up disappointed in my myself.

If you are up to this challenge just let me know. I'd love to hear from you!

Replies

• turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome! I too have disappointed myself many times, but now that im 30 and have a handsome little one year old boy,
    I have new motivation. I am determined to succeed this time! Let's hold eachother accountable and get this done!
  • I have a passion for everything health & nutrition, and like to consider myself quite knowledgeable in this field! I'm also an exercise science major with a minor in food sciences, so I'm learning new things every day. I love talking health and fitness, so message me with any questions or concerns you may have! Don't hesitate :-)