Favorite Meals

Options
What are your favorite types of foods??? What are your diaries consist of?

I love Lebanese, Persian, Moroccan and Greek Foods. My diary is filled with soups, salads and fish.

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I love Korean food and sushi, "comfort" foods like pizza and mashed potatoes. Working on light versions of all of my favorites!

My diary is full of fat free dairy, lean protein, and meatless products. :) I wish it had more exercise.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    my diary is largely meat based. not as unique as you with fav food types. my fav food honestly is a pbj, but i'm trying to cut way back on those. lol. i'm a scaredy cat with trying new things(food), cause i'm as picky as a feline honestly. lol. hugs
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love mexican and italian foods, and eat stacks of eggplant, tomato, capsicum, and low fat cheese. I don't think there's a day where I don't eat tomato.

For dinner tonight - enchiladas!
  • kitkat9138
    Options
    My favorite foods are fish, chicken, greek yogurt, almond butter, apples..carbs are usually only in the form of squash, sweet potatoes, or ezekial bread sometimes. I love simple meals. And I love trying new cooking techniques. My sweet tooth on the other hand gets in the way of an otherwise pretty healthy diet. I LOVE ice cream and chocolate and fight the urge to eat it every day!