alli?

Options
I purchased alli today, and will be trying it for the 1st time. Just wanted to get feedback from anybody who is/has used it before.

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Not a good idea to use a diet supplement. Once you are done and you stop using it, you gain the weight back and more. Go for a healthy lifestyle change so your body adjusts to being lighter naturally.
  • RobertG86
    Options
    also im pretty sure it makes u have oily stool
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    also im pretty sure it makes u have oily stool

Very true, just didn't want to put that on there, since it would seem that I'm anti pills. But it is true, and you tend to shart yourself a lot on the stuff, because the oily stool.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    lol yes! I tried it and if i pass gas i would pass a little orange colored oil lol GROSS! lmbo it was embarrassing i had on white pants.. just saying I tried it. I even tried to watch my fat intake with it so the oil would be minimal lol but yu do shart alot. Maybe where a pad on the buttocks area if you have on white pants. lol
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    This comes straight from the maker of this drug: Stray too far from your low-fat diet and you just might poop your pants. He suggests that first timers wear dark pants or bring a change of clothes to work until they get used to the diet pill’s potentially yucky consequences.

Yes it's popular & for some it works but most don't care for this one side effect. Your choice.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Here's the straight poop, including a former user's candid experiences: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/399303-alli-weight-loss
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Alli will only work if you eat foods high in fat. It does not change your eating habits and it doesn't change your caloric intake. Waste of time. Also I don't want to poop myself.