Ladies: how do you control yourself during that "week"

Options
2»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I don't go overboard either. I just try to continue as always planning out my meals and being as positive about life as I can be.
  • moleighsmom
    moleighsmom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it gets the best of me. For instance last week, I ate an entire container of frosting!! UGH! 1400 cals later..... but thankfully, I didn't gain from that, but actually lost .2!! Some months are better then others. If I can't control it, I just plan to make sure to be mindful afterwards to recover from it.

I love it! Glad to know I'm not the only one :-) Hope it was chocolate.
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the lucky few that doesn't go over-board at all during that time.

I'm just really nauseated during that week. Sometimes I have problems even eating 800 cals on bad days.

Most food just smells really bad the week before and of. Deli meat, fish, and bread are all no-no's during that time. I even tell my friends to eat their lunch at least 6 feet away if they have any of the above mentioned.

Although I almost never have enough energy or desire to exercise during those weeks of the year.

I'm usually nausated and eat very little during my TOM because when I eat I usually get more "pains" but I dont know today I just was cravin everything in sight!
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it gets the best of me. For instance last week, I ate an entire container of frosting!! UGH! 1400 cals later..... but thankfully, I didn't gain from that, but actually lost .2!! Some months are better then others. If I can't control it, I just plan to make sure to be mindful afterwards to recover from it.

I love it! Glad to know I'm not the only one :-) Hope it was chocolate.

yuck, i hate frosting! lol but yeah I plan on being good for the rest of the month, If I hadnt of had that sub sandwhich I wouldnt have went over but only by 300 cals. but with that sub sandwhich was my whole days worth of calories. no JOKE.
  • Mundtster
    Options
    I just need to satisfy the sweet craving, I'm not ravenous otherwise. My favorite dessert is dipping banana slices into just a couple of squares of melted dark chocolate . A medium banana and 2 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate squares has 215 calories and it quells the craving nicely :)
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well this Thursday night I ate 600+ cals worth of chocolate... then spent an hour on the treadmill... This was my first MAJOR slip up in the last 4 months or so... I didn't beat myself up too much but felt a little guilty so that just encouraged me to hop on the treadmill and burn cals to get me at or slightly under my net cal goal.
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    SO glad to know I am not the only one!
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This month I was craving chocolate so bad. I held out for a couple days but finally caved and bought a Hershey's dark chocolate bar, it was only 180 calories. No Guilt. Craving satisfied.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Chocolate special K. Chocolate graham crackers. There is a theme here. :)