going over calories

Options
I did awful this weekend I am feeling so awful! I went over my weekly allowance by almost 4000 calories! Does anyone out there have any good motivational tips so I can get back on track tomorrow?

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    1) EXERCISE
    2) PLAN AHEAD so that you are within or close to your range.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    1) EXERCISE
    2) PLAN AHEAD so that you are within or close to your range.
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    clear your head, put the weekend behind you and start out fresh this week. Really, don't beat yourself up over it, we've all done it!
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think its important to feel good about logging it. Overages are stressful but just imagine if you weren't logging; you would have been farther off, and not have know to watch closer over the next couple of days. I think about that a lot even on 'bad' days- how much worse my bad days or weekends used to be.

the cliche really is true tomorrow is a new day
    good luck
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Start out with a good breakfast and go from there. Just get right back on it. Pretend the eating frenzy didn't exist. Drink lots of water. Walk away from the bat so you don't beat yourself up. *hugs* You can do this. I have faith...
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I agree with getting a fresh start. We all make mistakes and eat too much, but it's important that you do better tomorrow, not continue to go over calories. I also will look at my calories for the week, and if I'm quite a bit under overall, I allow myself to go over on Sunday. Maybe more forethought, if you work hard to be able to eat more on Sunday?
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Aslong as you don't make a habbit out of over eating, you're all good! Just pretend like it didn't happen and carry on. I usually over eat slightly when I visit home, every 3/4 weeks! But you need a day every other week or so where you are free to eat what you like.