Scrapbooking

Options
Dreamer1311
Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
Who is a fan of it? Whats ur fav? I am a Newbie trying to get started and would love to have some scrapbook friends :)

Replies

• RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH!!! pick me!!!!!

I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years now! LOVE IT!!!! ;)

your best tool to get is a paper trimmer... you MUST get one of these, its invaluable!!! As far as adhesives to, I highly recommend an ATG. (short for advanced tape glider, google it) if you can't get one of those, then I suggest a glue dot runner.

Not sure if I can help you with anything but would be glad to help if I can!

Ronney
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Ok,a paper trimmer was on my "to get list" the advanced tape glider I really have to look up lol. Of all things I did get a picture printer for my b'day and I am all excited about it
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
  • katcoleesp
    katcoleesp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love scrapbooking too!!!!!! I love my Cricut Expression!!! just wish I had more time to work with it. I recently bought some cabinets for storage that have fold down tops so when I get organized I can put all my scrapbooking items in these cabinets and just enjoy!!!

Add me as a frined we can exchange ideas or pics of our work.
    Katherine
  • katcoleesp
    katcoleesp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ronneykay, I love your pages!!! awesome work!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Wow! Great pages!!
  • lcdreams
    lcdreams Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    love scrapbooking. looking for friends to keep my mind on scrapping and not eating.
    have many projects in the works that need finishing.
    i'm 60 and have my first grandchild on the way - so i need to focus.
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to scrapbook! I've been doing it for about 13 years now. I find that some of the best sayings or even cute little pics come from magazines or local papers too. I cut them out and laminate them so they don't fade or eat away at the scrapbook paper. I go to a lot of concerts and always take a ton of pictures so someday I can look back and see how much fun I had. I always save the Real Detroit magazines because they always have the ads for up and coming shows so I save them and about every 3 months i go through them and cut out things I want to use and throw the rest out. Makes it more original than just going to JoAnns and buying decals and stickers (which I do that as well!)