Can I save calories?

I know with weight watchers you get an extra "35 points" a week to eat blah blah, my question is can I use my excercise cals for another day?

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    As long as you're fueling your body efficiently, then yes you can "carryover" cals sometimes... it will all balance out eventually.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    I don't see a reason why you couldn't.

I would rather not myself.
  • kated930
    kated930 Posts: 132
    bump
  • tstorr
    tstorr Posts: 56 Member
    I would think for a day at the most
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Technically, yes. But I don't see the point. Going over a little one or two days a week has actually helped my weight loss.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    I believe I read somewhere that you can carry them over but they have to used within a week. So if you skimp on 500 calories today, you would need to use them by Saturday or you simply "lose" them.
  • dswood
    dswood Posts: 12
    honestly, sounds like too much work for me!!!!
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    I've been wondering about this in regards to thanksgiving...
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    i am guilty of doing this. most days when i don't go to the gym i go over my calories and the days i do go to the gym, i have plenty to spare so it all balances itself out by the end of the week.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    i am guilty of doing this. most days when i don't go to the gym i go over my calories and the days i do go to the gym, i have plenty to spare so it all balances itself out by the end of the week.
  • Was just thinking of this as I have loads of calories still to be used up today :laugh:
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Was just thinking of this as I have loads of calories still to be used up today :laugh:

Ha. It's why I run my weeks Monday through Sunday. We have dinner at my in-laws' house every Sunday, and there's always something amazing... and calorie laden and delicious.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 479 Member
    As long as my weekly calories are where they need to be I dont worry so much about my daily cals. Some days Im just not as hungary, and other days I could eat a house.