Soo excited .......

Options
I am 1 step closer to my goal I got on the scale today and after 5 weeks of hard work I have lost my first 20 pounds :happy: I love this site I have always struggled with my weight but I never really realized that with a bit of dedication I could take back control of my weight and my life. I still have a way to go but I'm heading in the right direction.

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am 1 step closer to my goal I got on the scale today and after 5 weeks of hard work I have lost my first 20 pounds :happy: I love this site I have always struggled with my weight but I never really realized that with a bit of dedication I could take back control of my weight and my life. I still have a way to go but I'm heading in the right direction.
  • agapita1965
    Options
    :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
    That is exciting, Keep it up, great job!!!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm so happy for you and having the control over food seems to help with most aspects of life....the control thing is such a boost!!!

GREAT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in 5 weeks?! That is fantastic - congratulations!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow Heather, that's fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Having control is a wonderful thing, isn't it?!!!
    MFP has been a life saver to sooooooo many of us members! I can't say enough good about the site, and all it's wonderfully supportive members! :smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    :happy: I couldn't agree more. The members of this site are great. Thank you to all of you out there Your support has been priceless. I don't get alot of support at home. I am a single mom of a 13 and a 4 year old both boys. One is to young to understand what this means to me and the older one is too "cool" to be interested a teenage thing I guess. oh well thanks again to everyone:drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yah! Congratulations! Keep up the amazing work!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work!

GO Green
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!