Craving chips

Options
I'm so craving potato or corn or nacho chips with dip right now. Good thing I don't have any in the house. I would eat the whole bag in one sitting!

Replies

• costaricaapril
    Options
    I feel that- I can wreck a bag of chips in minutes. It's hard to watch tv or a movie without something mindless to eat/do with my hands.
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I feel that- I can wreck a bag of chips in minutes. It's hard to watch tv or a movie without something mindless to eat/do with my hands.

That's why I bought yarn instead of chips. I can work on afghan squares and look up occasionally. :bigsmile: I get a blanket instead of fatter. :tongue:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    god i know that feeling! lately i have been wanting hot cheetos...i haven't had one hot cheeto since july!! so glad i don't have any!
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Try dipping crisp apple slices in salsa. Air popped popcorn is good when you need something crunchy.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Popcorn!
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I always have popcorn. You can get some really awesome bags of popcorn (100 calories) and its a little buttery adn a little salty.... it kicks my chip craving.
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have discovered pop chips! 19 chips have 100 calories.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Another one to try is Mann's Sugar Snap Peas, sprinkled with oil and dusted with taco seasoning mix. The 'recipe' is on the back of the bag. You'll never miss the carbs- I swear!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Popchips rock, Or I take A sweet potato, slice it thinly, then bake it to make my own chips!
  • hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Kelloggs cracker chips. 30 (sea salt flavor) for 100 or 110 calories. The whole box is only 400 calories, so no worries if you get carried away.

I like them because when I count out the 30 chips I feel like I have quite a pile. If I don't feel cheated I'll quit with one serving.

There are also Crackers similar to a wheat thin which are SUPER. Even the Mr. likes them :)
  • GuillaineC
    GuillaineC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Special K sour cream and onion chips you get 27 chips for 110 calories!
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been craving a sweet potato!!! Must buy one!!!
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I went with the popcorn.