Organic - Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)

Options
I suffered from GERD, Acid Reflux, and hearburn. I've been taking 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 ounces of water, twice a day and I think it's gone! Had anyone had the same success?

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I take that as well. Braggs right? I think it works for general health, makes me feel good or at least makes me think I feel better. in fact didn't take it this weekend and didn't feel too well (w/ lack of sleep included as well) lol
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i too have GERD and acid reflux, but since it's vinegar i've been too scared to try it. there is no medicine to keep my reflux under control because of other medical issues, so when it happens to be under control i try my best to not do anything to set it off.

i'm glad you had success with the apple cider vinegar!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I don't have GERD but I swear by ACV! If I ate too much or just generally feel icky I drink 1-2 tablespoons of organic raw cider vinegar. If you don't like the taste mix it with water or vegetable juice. ACV has enzymes that help your gut flora stay happy! A Japanese study shows that it helps the body to process fat. (store less as body fat)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I don't have GERD but I swear by ACV! If I ate too much or just generally feel icky I drink 1-2 tablespoons of organic raw cider vinegar. If you don't like the taste mix it with water or vegetable juice. ACV has enzymes that help your gut flora stay happy! A Japanese study shows that it helps the body to process fat. (store less as body fat)
    Thanks for the info:flowerforyou: Though I don't have Gerd.. good to keep in mind.