Back in my 1/2 jeans!!! WOOT

Options
I am soooo happy to finally be able to fit into my size 1/2 Aeropostale jeans again!! I have been trying them on every few weeks, and this is the first time I've been able to get them on and zipped in about a year!!

Now, I still have a major muffin-top going on, so the journey does not end here... BUT I'm happy to get back into my favorite jeans again!! :bigsmile:

Keep going, stay motivated, and remember that your favorite jeans are waiting for you... lol!!

Replies

• andreacord
    Options
    That's great for you =)

I don't mean this to be rude or anything, but if you're back in a 1/2 then why does your ticker say 22 lbs to go?
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    yes, congrats on getting back into your fav jeans! :flowerforyou:
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats to you! It's such a great feeling to accomplish a goal! I wish I could wear 1/2 jeans
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    That's great for you =)

I don't mean this to be rude or anything, but if you're back in a 1/2 then why does your ticker say 22 lbs to go?

Good job but kind of wondering the same thing.. :) If you're in a 1/2 I wouldn't think you have much to lose!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    That's great for you =)

Lol I think you underestimate the power of my muffin top... They ZIP, but they're not exactly comfortable yet... Lol!! But I'm just happy they will zip up, at this point :)
  • killerqueen17
    Options
    That's great for you =)

Good job but kind of wondering the same thing.. :) If you're in a 1/2 I wouldn't think you have much to lose!

Well they are old jeans and I think they are stretched out some too... I doubt I could go out and buy a pair of 2's, all my pants that currently fit comfortably are more like 5's and 6's
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What is 1/2 jeans?!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just fit into my size 30 Ben Shermann jeans the other day - and just like you I still have the muffin top....

I am working towards losing this by doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred and I think by doing this DVD every day is how I managed to get into my fav jeans! Along with MFP of course!

Keep up the great work!
  • killerqueen17
    Options
    Hi,

I just fit into my size 30 Ben Shermann jeans the other day - and just like you I still have the muffin top....

I am working towards losing this by doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred and I think by doing this DVD every day is how I managed to get into my fav jeans! Along with MFP of course!

Keep up the great work!

That's awesome, I recently started 30DS too!! keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!