Tips To Help Weight Lose

Options
Okay so I wanted to go into nutrition in college but honestly that's not and option if you want to make a desent income where I live. I have studied soo much since I started high school, nutrition just fascinates me. I also had my own nutrionist for a while that was simply amazing. Now I've started college to become a nursing anostisologist, still a health career! I know I need to loose weight (not much) much I do. I use to be very over weight (160pounds with my 5'3" frame) I was miserable and I understand depression and eating disorder I suffered and still do. Most people don't realize eating disorders is a life long thing even if you completely stop it. Anyways why am I giving you tips on loosing weight when I need to loose a bit my self? Well I have slacked off a bit and it's time to turn it around and get serious about my health so here are some very important tips I have learned and my nutrionist has told me that has helped sooooo much and I have just got to share with you!
1. Drink tons of water (duh)
2. Try to eat alkaline before every meal! (salad, carrots, celery ect)
3. Cut out sodas! (even diet) there just plain bad for you. Just cutting out sodas alone you can drop 5 pounds! I have even heard of people loosing more!
4. Eat light to heavy. Okay we were ALL brought up that breakfast is the most important meal of the day that's not right. Look at it this way if you at a breakfast of beacon, eggs, toast, hash browns, and scrapple then a lunch of a hamburger with fries the dinner you ate a salad your body can't properly digest it because it was jammed up from 9am this morning! So if you eat light to heavy (light break fast, light luch then heavy dinner) your body has just the perfect amount of food to keep you going and feel great and not slow you down from all that digestion it has to do! Plus it won't store the unwanted fat in your body because it can go right throught your body.
5. Try to cut out as much fried and proccessed food as possible! canned foods, fast food restaurants play a big role in these!
Well this is all for now I might post more, I hope y'all like it! It works wonders just the foods we put IN our bodies and also the foods we take OUT and the ORDER we put them in. Please try it you'll see such a difference and let me know how you do
xS