The difference a year makes................

Options
pelleld
pelleld Posts: 363 Member
I was looking through all my pictures from the last year to create my annual calendar of the grandkids. I can't believe the difference from last year to this year. Its the first time I've really looked at pics of me at my heavier weight and did side-by-side comparisons to now. Hope these pics post!

Dec2010006.jpg

Jan2011001.jpg

Nov2011004.jpg

Replies

• chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean - I really need to get some pictures out to see the difference with me. I've lost 97 lbs since starting this journey in June 2010 and just looked back at my records and 53 lbs of that has been since 21st November 2010. Definately time to dig out the pictures :-)
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I think you never fully realise how much you've changed before seeing pictures! Good job, congrats on your weight loss!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look great x
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! Great job!!!
  • Neob2002
    Options
    You look absolutely radiant. I just started and have 40 lbs to lose. I love reading success stories like yours. Thank you for sharing!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    your look FAB!!!!
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are such an inspiration! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!