Nando's

Options
My S.O and i are going for a "date night" next week and we've decided to go to Nando's, neither of us have been before and although iv already decided to have a spike day i dont want to make a really stupid choice. Do you have any suggestions as to what to eat?
Cheers

Replies

• EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I thiiiink i had half a chicken with the spicy rice and some salad and it wasn't too calorific. Obviously no saladdressing and diet coke. I dont remember the count exactly but thats what i always have when i go now, its on their website!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've had Nando's a few times and stayed within calories!

Their Halloumi is lovely :-)
  • HayleyDavison1
    HayleyDavison1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nandos is amazing!!! All the calories are on here, so its really easy to plan what you can have :D have a great time!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Paella is really tasty although it comes in at about 550 calories.
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    chips.... if you're gonna spike it up you GOTTA try their chips!!!! nandos is pretty healthy though if you just have chicken and salad or something
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Calories are on their website...

Chicken breast best option maybe with side salad and something like ratatouille.

Go for small portion.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I disagree on the chips. They are one of the worst calorie-wise and not worth it in my mind, they are just fairly generic french-fries.
    Go for the macho peas, they are really good, and the mash is nice too.
    Most of their stuff is grilled chicken based so it's actually pretty healthy as eating out goes.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I'm not sure where you're from, but here in South Africa - I always order the Chicken Wrap (Mild) with a Corn on the Cob (Lemon & Herb) and a Diet Coke. Thats the best for me.. I could literally eat that for every meal.. Its amazing
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i love nandos! you can find the nutritional value

i often have their quarter chicken with spicy rice or their chicken wings with salad. probably not the best choices but i usually plan ahead and fit it in my calorie allowance.