Unhealthy eating

Options
I've been using MFP for about 45 days now. I've been eating healthier and getting more exercise. I went out of town this past weekend and didn't exactly behave in the food and exercise departments and I feel like CRAP! Does anyone else experience this when they fall off the wagon so to speak, even if its just for a couple of days? I think it has more to do with the food I ate, than the exercise I missed. ICK!

Replies

• adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I sure have. Even the smallest things make me feel like crap. It's almost like my body is getting used to the healthy stuff and it is outright offended by the crap I try to put in it. I am happy that my body reacts this way, it makes it much harder to go back down the wrong path.
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yes! I feel like crap if I go off of my diet for a day or two. I'm always mad at myself because I know I could have done better!! But you just have to suck it up and get back on track. I can't let it get to me too much. I just know I really need to be good for the next few days. (:
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Yeah this happens to me as well. Any time i fall off the wagon, it takes me a few days to get over the bloating and slugishness. Not too bad if i only have a cheat meal, but if i go mad for a few days it really zaps the life out of me. Will i ever learn?? lol.
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    YES....if I get off track and eat the things I know I shouldn't I feel like crap. Headaches, bloated tummy, gassy, miserable...ugh However, I am thankful that I'm finally to the point that I SEE that the bad food makes me feel bad, totally not worth it. Not saying that I don't mess up, because I do - but I make bad choices far less than I ever have in the past.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES! Can't believe some of the stuff I used to could eat regularly...