knock knock

Options
hi there:wink: I am new to fitnesspal today

Since 30th dec I have been following cambridge diet and been very successful (24lb in 6 weeks) but starting to find myself very moody and down as not been able to eat haha not good!

After speaking to my doctor he said move onto low calorie now as I done so well so far, and with cambridge I was finding I couldn't do the excerise I used to as I felt soo dizzy after 10 mins running ec ect.

So here I am haha I have about 3 -31/2 stone still to lose we shall see when I get there! My mini goal for now is to get into the 11stones!!

look forward to meeting you all

Ruby

Replies

• Rubybees
    Rubybees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi there:wink: I am new to fitnesspal today

Since 30th dec I have been following cambridge diet and been very successful (24lb in 6 weeks) but starting to find myself very moody and down as not been able to eat haha not good!

After speaking to my doctor he said move onto low calorie now as I done so well so far, and with cambridge I was finding I couldn't do the excerise I used to as I felt soo dizzy after 10 mins running ec ect.

So here I am haha I have about 3 -31/2 stone still to lose we shall see when I get there! My mini goal for now is to get into the 11stones!!

look forward to meeting you all

Ruby
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ruby.

This is a fantastic site - I'm sure you'll have no trouble with the remaining..

janiebeth
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruby!

Welcome and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Rubybees
    Options
    whoa thanks for your quick hellos:smile:
  • Heather7
    Options
    Welcome! What is the Cambridge diet like?
  • highmomof2
    Options
    24 lbs is great! Keep up the good work, I just joined today also.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Rubybees
    Options
    I found it really easy tbh, but due to having a young family and a hubby whos work has alot of functions:drinker: heehee it wasn't working out best for me, I felt really tied down to the lack of varitey. and wanted to do more excerise and keep this weight off for good! not lose it all then try and tone it up, did that make sence?
  • Rubybees
    Options
    yeah got my ticker on:laugh:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ruby:flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    "Who's there?" :laugh:

Welcome and good luck. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. if you don't already, It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.