Whatcha wearing today, MFP?

Options

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Michigan fuzzy warm bathrobe over black running tights, and matching pink and black tech shirt and jacket trying to get motivated to go out in the 40 degree drizzle for a jog
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, flats, and a off shoulder sweater (even though it's DAMN cold... gotta look cute).
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    Oh you know the normal stuff, blue feather boa, super tight skinny jeans, lepord printed man thong, red high heals, oh my hrm :smokin:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Oh you know the normal stuff, blue feather boa, super tight skinny jeans, lepord printed man thong, red high heals, oh my hrm :smokin:

dang...I prefer the metalic gold heels with the blue boa!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Jeans. Hoodie. And T-shirt. My reg ensemble.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    lol still my nightwear which last night was a cute long shirt and jean shorts.. Hey it's a day off :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    So far, workout atire, which is underwear. Then will be wearing jeans, shirt, and a zipup hoodie later
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options

dang...I prefer the metalic gold heels with the blue boa!
    well my wife borrowed my metallic gold heels that jerk!!!!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Green skinny jeans, beige suede boots, white tank, black cardigan and my wedding ring
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Black yoga pants and a green tank top. No shoes.

Thank you Florida, for being in the 70's in November. And thank you job, for being from my house (ie, pants, shoes, brushed hair optional) :laugh:
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Work uniform (not really, I mean what I wear every day): black pants, fairly low-cut purple top (hey, a girl has got to feel sexy now and then), sensible black shoes. Normally I wear a wrap and/or belt over something like this, but I was running late and it's warm outside.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    My new cute gray dress pants (in a size I've NEVER worn in my life, :-D ), pink long-sleeve v-neck sweater, black ruffled flats, and gold-colored beaded earrings and bracelet

Oh, and my glasses, I was too tired to put my contacts in this morning! lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Some navy jeggings, PINK BEARS tunic top (possibly a pajama but I don't care and am at work), and "boots with the furrrrrr" :wink:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    My military uniform.
    Yummy! And thank you for your service!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Dark wash jeans, black v-neck t-shirt, steel-toed boots
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    black yoga pants, a light blue tshirt, a teal hoodie, some big fuzzy elmo socks too. :bigsmile:
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Purple plaid boxers, dark grey Vneck tshirt, lighter grey hooded cardigan, green striped fuzzy socks.

I'm sick :(
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    black leggins , Cream long cowl neck sweater dress with black belt an black flats with a bow on the toe.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Black dress pants, black and gray argyle sweater, black shoes.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Black pencil skirt with balck knee-high boots, Wine colored sweater, my new grey bra and black panties!