Support system

Options
Hi all! I would love to have some friends on here that are really involved and could all be a team! I love to encourage and discuss and would to have that returned. I want serious people only! Any type1 diabetecs would also be great as I'm a type 1 on a MiniMed Paradigm Revel insulin pump. I'm 32 years old and have over 100lbs to loose, so this is a long journey. I hope to have some friend request soon!

Replies

• love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Support is so important. I have 70 pounds to lose, please send me a friend request and we will support each other. We can do it:smile:
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and can try to add as much support as I can. What I will tell you now is that you should NEVER get discouraged over this journey. IT WILL BE LONG, but slow and steady wins the race. YOU CAN DO THIS. If you mess up from time to time, remember that you are only human, it's more important to jump back in and try not to stray too far away.
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you both! I'm excited about this journey!
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to help support others and receive support in return. Networking on this site has been a blessing.
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to help support others and receive support in return. Networking on this site has been a blessing.

Done. sent request!