FLASPORTSFAN (CECY)

Options
At the request of Cecy, I am posting this message so everyone who had her as a friend can see it.

She wanted me to ask all her friends for your prayers. She was forced to deactivate her account because of issues she is dealing with at home. This is a very painful time for her, and she misses you all dearly.

Replies

• CarrieQuiteContrary
    Options
    This sucks. I love Cecy!! Will send good thoughts, vibes and prayers her way! ♥
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    thank you, Gary. Please let Cecy know she is on my thoughts and prayers. She has my email and phone number, if she needs anything.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    =( Well I wish her the best and hope she can find some peace and resolve at home. :heart:
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I don't know Cecy, but I will pray for her and hope that her situation gets better. I hate when people have to go through difficult times. :(
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    She's going to absolutely be missed!!!!! Please send her my best and I really hope she's okay and my thoughts and ♥ go out to her.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I know things have been hard for her. I think I have her email, I'll message her. Please let her know that I am thinking of her and hope she works things out at home for the best for everyone.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    She's going to absolutely be missed!!!!! Please send her my best and I really hope she's okay and my thoughts and ♥ go out to her.

What Skit said. It's a shame IMHO.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    thanks for letting us know.
  • mrflash222
    mrflash222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This REALLY sucks!!!! I know she has had many struggles at home. Please let her know that we all sorely miss her and hope she can come back to us soon. I'm sure all our prayers are with her!!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad - she was going to email me if she deactivated.... could you please pass along my email? (edited by moderator to remove email address) - she knows what it's about.

Sending my love and prayers her way....
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I didn't know her, but saw her on friends post, that is to bad and I hope whatever she is going through gets resolved and she can come back.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Ive passed along all of your well wishes :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    She was great person!! I hope she gets everything at home straighten out.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *hugs* to Cecy. :-( She'll be in my thoughts.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    She was great person!!
    She deactivated an account on a message board. She didn't die.
  • NA_Willie
    Options
    The World Wide Web, successfully destroying marriages since the early 90's.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    She was great person!!

LMAO!!! True.... she will be missed on MFP. For those of us that knew her, I am sure she will be back!!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    She was great person!!

Thanks captain obvious...heaven forbid someone send out a heartfelt sentiment in front of you. So glad you are here to critique it...feel better now, feel like the bigger person...hope that response made your day...now please go conquer the world while your on a high...

Hope things work out for ya CECY
  • NA_Willie
    Options
    Relax man - I didn't realize she was your sister.