I Love Ellen Degeneres

Options
jill927
jill927 Posts: 471 Member
I don't understand sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for. 'Oooohhhh my God, you're thin!'

~~ Ellen DeGeneres ~~

Replies

• jill927
    Options
    I don't understand sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for. 'Oooohhhh my God, you're thin!'

~~ Ellen DeGeneres ~~
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Amen. One of the best compliments I ever got was "Wow, you are a lot like Ellen Degeneres"
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
    Cheers!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was compared to Grace (Brett Butler)
  • Julie837
    Options
    Hi, size zero came along when all the other measurements became more generous. It used to be a size 2 twenty years ago. I sell vintage clothing on ebay, and all the sizes are off. For instance, as a teenager I wore a size 13 jeans, and that's now an 11, or even a 9 for some manufacturers. It's supposed to make us feel skinnier.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    la la la la I cant hear you la la la la

I am a size 8 dagnummit!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard... thanks Tammy! Wonderful...:bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • jill927
    Options
    Hi, size zero came along when all the other measurements became more generous. It used to be a size 2 twenty years ago. I sell vintage clothing on ebay, and all the sizes are off. For instance, as a teenager I wore a size 13 jeans, and that's now an 11, or even a 9 for some manufacturers. It's supposed to make us feel skinnier.

By the same standard, if you hear about Marilyn Monroe or the old beauties wearing a size 8/10/12/14, in today's sizes that's like a 4/6/8/10 lalala.