Surprise!!!

Options
jhacker
jhacker Posts: 301 Member
On Saturday, my family and friends had a surprise birthday party for me and my husband. :drinker:
We both turn 40 within 3 weeks. :blushing:

My real birthday isn't until the 16th so I had no clue! :grumble:
Anyway, I had people telling me how good I look ,and my sister said she could tell I lost weight right away.( I last saw her at the end on December.)
It felt so good to hear that. Today she sent pictures and I don't look like a huge mess!! I actually liked many of the pictures of me!!:love:

So, just wanted to share that although the scale may not be moving as quickly as I'd like (darn battery died in the scale this week), IT IS MOVING in the right direction!!!

Oh yeah, and the other good thing was that I had already eaten a healthy dinner before going and didn't eat all that lovely junk food at the party!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• jhacker
    Options
    On Saturday, my family and friends had a surprise birthday party for me and my husband. :drinker:
    We both turn 40 within 3 weeks. :blushing:

My real birthday isn't until the 16th so I had no clue! :grumble:
    Anyway, I had people telling me how good I look ,and my sister said she could tell I lost weight right away.( I last saw her at the end on December.)
    It felt so good to hear that. Today she sent pictures and I don't look like a huge mess!! I actually liked many of the pictures of me!!:love:

So, just wanted to share that although the scale may not be moving as quickly as I'd like (darn battery died in the scale this week), IT IS MOVING in the right direction!!!

Oh yeah, and the other good thing was that I had already eaten a healthy dinner before going and didn't eat all that lovely junk food at the party!!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday hon! So glad your family and friends know how important you are!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Happy early birthday! Keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and happy birthday. Isn't it wonderful when people notice you've lost weight! YAY for you! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwww how nice! Happy Birthday and congrats!
  • jhacker
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!:flowerforyou:

I am saving up a big cheat day next weekend!!:drinker: :smokin:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday and congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!