?s re: entering P90x / 30DS

First, I sincerely apologize because I know this is probably a repeat question and perhaps has been repeated again and again. I just don't know how to search for a previous post on this!

I'm just wondering how to enter the p90x workouts or any DVD workouts in the exercise portion of this site. I don't use a HR monitor (yes, asking for 1 for christmas), and these workouts are not in the database. Is there something that has worked for others?

Thank you - and I'm sorry again for those of you that maybe have answered this question a million times!

Replies

• CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 256 Member
    I enter this as circuit training - general
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    I should be receiving my 30DS in the mail today and was wondering the same thing.....thanks for posting this.
  • Don't feel bad, I'm dying to know myself!!!
  • I have an open food diary and I log my p90x workouts often according to my heart rate monitor... you are welcome to take a look. Most peoples burned calories are close enough to get you in the ball park. Yoga is usually around 270 a workout and plyo's about 950 calories if you are hitting it hard and then the other workouts average around 550ish. Hope that helps. If any of you need some help in your workouts let me know as I've done 3 rounds of p90x and am a coach.