My First 5K

Options
I have officially joined the 5K club :-)
I am so proud of myself for not only running but I never stopped running the entire race :-) I cannot wait to run my second race next month. You can read all about my journey here: http://healthymakesyousexy.org/2011/11/20/my-first-5k-2/
I truly appreciate all the wonderful a positive people on this site. You all keep me motivated and focused on my goals and I refuse to look back or go backwards.

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congratulations!! I'm training for a 5k myself. Its my goal!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! I am truely proud of you..How amazing that you pushed thru it and accomplished more than you even thought... Kudos to you girlie..Enjoy your success!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Congrats!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I remember my first 5K and hitting that finish marker and just bawling in tears. It's a truly humbling experience. Congrats, God bless and forge on!!!
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did a 5K this weekend too! I finished at a time of 41.27. I felt wonderful. I am so pround of your getting out there and doing it!!!!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    yay! I will be running my first one in 6 years on thanksgiving morning. I'm feeling your excitement!!!! Great work
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration! :)
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congrats. It's the best feeling crossing that finish line the first time. They are addictive, so be ready!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!