Looking for a weightloss buddy!

Hi,

My name is Sophia and I would love to have a weight loss buddy! I just joined MFP today after following WW for about 6 months. I am almost at my goal but am struggling now as it gets closer! Biggest obstacles= the weekends and having a job where I sit the majority of the day.

I would like to have someone I can email/message about struggles/challenges/success/daily life. I live So Cal (around Los Angeles) and am 23 y.o. If interested please let me know!

~Sophia

Replies

• jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Hi Sophia!

Great name! (my daughter's name is Sophia, too) I
    'm Jen and we live in the DC area. Please feel free to add me as a friend...we're in this together!
  • Pkendricks
    Pkendricks Posts: 9 Member
    I live in Texas but would not mind being there for you. I struggle with a sitting a job (about 16 hrs a day) and limited time for exercise. I do what I can when I can. I have lost 107 pounds but have about 80 to go. It is difficult at times as well. Just let me know. Friend request me if you like. FYI- I am 50 but it is just a number! :)
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Hey Sophia!

My name's Nikki, I live in Sackville, New Brunswick (Canada). I'm a 23-year-old student, and I'm about 9 lbs away from my goal. You must have done some great work so far to be so near to your goal! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for more mutual support. =)
  • Hi Sophia!

I'm going through the same thing as you are. I live here in San Diego I have a desk job I do good when I'm at work but when it comes to the weekend that's where I struggle. I wouldn't mind helping you along because I would also like someone to be there for me too.....:smile: