Another Non-Scale Victory!

I have a pair of jeans that I bought just before Christmas but wouldn't wear until a couple of weeks ago because I had a "muffin top" going on & I can honestly say I HATE how that looks. Hubby & I went out for a bite last night & I wore those jeans. Now the scale hasn't moved in a week & I was getting pretty depressed figuring I had hit another plateau until I noticed that the jeans that didn't fit me less than a month ago fall right off! My daughter said time for a belt but I say TIME FOR SMALLER JEANS!!! I am now a firm(literally) believer that working out works! The scale may not be moving, but my body is changing:bigsmile:

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    I have a pair of jeans that I bought just before Christmas but wouldn't wear until a couple of weeks ago because I had a "muffin top" going on & I can honestly say I HATE how that looks. Hubby & I went out for a bite last night & I wore those jeans. Now the scale hasn't moved in a week & I was getting pretty depressed figuring I had hit another plateau until I noticed that the jeans that didn't fit me less than a month ago fall right off! My daughter said time for a belt but I say TIME FOR SMALLER JEANS!!! I am now a firm(literally) believer that working out works! The scale may not be moving, but my body is changing:bigsmile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    I SOOOO needed to read this this morning. Thank you!

dd
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Thank you for sharing that...I am inspired by you.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • You are an inspiration. :happy: We are the same age and I have 30lbs to lose (6lbs so far in 2 weeks!) and I am sure it's harder to lose weight the older you are so you have shown me it can be done.

God job!

Jane
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    I was that way for almost three weeks at a total stand still and it was from working out and my clothes are falling off i was a 22 when i started my diet and now a 14 and they are getting very lose on me too:bigsmile: keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    great job everyone but just because that stubborn scale dont move every week dont mean your not getting fitter so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :bigsmile:
  • Hey well done!!

Im glad I read that as Im not a great fan of exercising :blushing: but I want to see results just like you.

Thank you.
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Just like zenmama, I just needed this inspiration this morning. My scale hasn't moved in weeks and I'm disappointed but I'm trying to worry less on what the scale says and more on how healthy I feel.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    WAY TO GO!! Congrats. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Awesome. Mine are finally starting to loosen up and I'm feeling so much better.

Good job.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Nice Work! Way to go!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Way to go!!!

I'm on the road to smaller jeans and loved your post!!!! I need to get working out so you are showing how it works if you work it!

Have a wonderful day!:flowerforyou: