30 Day Shred - Post Results Pics Here !!

Options

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Alright I started 30ds halfway through my weight loss, so here we go, see the full post here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/386128-goal-achieved-40lbs-in-3-months-w-pics

Start of my Weight loss 8/10/11:
    IMG_20110810_125512.jpgIMG_20110810_125459.jpg

Begining of 30ds 9/25/11:
    IMG_20110925_091322.jpgIMG_20110925_091252.jpg

Goal achieved 11/05/11:
    IMG_20111105_125022.jpgIMG_20111105_125005.jpg

Comparison from beginning to end:
    Final1.jpg
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Alright I started 30ds halfway through my weight loss, so here we go, see the full post here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/386128-goal-achieved-40lbs-in-3-months-w-pics

Start of my Weight loss 8/10/11:
    IMG_20110810_125512.jpgIMG_20110810_125459.jpg

Begining of 30ds 9/25/11:
    IMG_20110925_091322.jpgIMG_20110925_091252.jpg

Goal achieved 11/05/11:
    IMG_20111105_125022.jpgIMG_20111105_125005.jpg

Comparison from beginning to end:
    Final1.jpg

Woah, the shred definately worked!!! Guna have to get my BF doing it with me too! x
  • missamielou
    Options
    Bump
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Try turning down the volume on Jillian and putting on some workout music instead. I started doing that after the second day, as I COULD NOT stand her rambling commentary LOL... the music makes it go by faster, and I get more pumped about it. Yesterday was my 5th day of it, and I love it so far! I'm already seeing results :)
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    These stories are amazing and really motivational for me :) Bump
  • BVegasIs4Lovers
    BVegasIs4Lovers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 Level 1 and I have taken my before pics. I will post my afters when I'm finished. I plan on doing it for 30 days straight.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Can you actually lose 20 lbs in 30 days or at least 10% of your weight?
  • Ricia22
    Ricia22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try turning down the volume on Jillian and putting on some workout music instead. I started doing that after the second day, as I COULD NOT stand her rambling commentary LOL... the music makes it go by faster, and I get more pumped about it. Yesterday was my 5th day of it, and I love it so far! I'm already seeing results :)

Hahaha. I do the same. I am on my last day of level two. I've done level one and two for ten days each. So far I have not lost any weight but have lost 5.5inches. I'm looking to tone up more then drop weight. Good Luck!
  • phiddy23
    Options
    bump
  • phiddy23
    Options
    I've got another question for people actually, I'm starting to worry that I won't be losing weight with the 30DS, but might end up just gaining muscle? Obviously I probably wouldn't actually gain weight it would just be that the muscle gain would cancel out the fat loss, this wouldn't bother me if I would end up slim and toned but I do have quite a lot of fat to lose and so I don't know if there would actually be a noticeable change :/

That doesn't really make any sense haha but maybe some of you get what I mean?? Buh. Only time will tell I guess !
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Take measurements! That way, even if you aren't losing weight you still have something to track. You may not see it on the scale, but I'm sure you will see it in your appearance. Tomorrow will be 30DS Day 3 for me - I'm definitely going to try and stick it out!!!

5803058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've got another question for people actually, I'm starting to worry that I won't be losing weight with the 30DS, but might end up just gaining muscle? Obviously I probably wouldn't actually gain weight it would just be that the muscle gain would cancel out the fat loss, this wouldn't bother me if I would end up slim and toned but I do have quite a lot of fat to lose and so I don't know if there would actually be a noticeable change :/

That doesn't really make any sense haha but maybe some of you get what I mean?? Buh. Only time will tell I guess !

I've noticed on some other threads that people who did the 30DS lost more inches than weight. For me, that's not an issue because I'd like to use both. I also see noticeable change in body composition in everyone that posts their results - even the ones that were not proud of the change. I'm on L1D9 and I feel that my stomach has deflated a bit, which makes me happy. My pants are fitting a little loser in the thighs and I'm seeing some definition in my arms. In addition to shredding, I'm walking 3 miles a day, and will add in 3-4 spin classes/week after the holiday. If you're looking to lose weight, I'd recommend adding more cardio to your daily workouts and make sure you hit your net calorie goal. Good luck!!
  • phiddy23
    Options

I've noticed on some other threads that people who did the 30DS lost more inches than weight. For me, that's not an issue because I'd like to use both. I also see noticeable change in body composition in everyone that posts their results - even the ones that were not proud of the change. I'm on L1D9 and I feel that my stomach has deflated a bit, which makes me happy. My pants are fitting a little loser in the thighs and I'm seeing some definition in my arms. In addition to shredding, I'm walking 3 miles a day, and will add in 3-4 spin classes/week after the holiday. If you're looking to lose weight, I'd recommend adding more cardio to your daily workouts and make sure you hit your net calorie goal. Good luck!!

Thanks :) I also walk about 3-4 miles a day and I think I will also try and do more cardio.. maybe even just ten minutes of jumping jacks before and after the 30DS or something. I will definitely be happy if I can notice a change... if my clothes feel baggy or if I see definition, and I guess I would have to lose fat (but not necessarily weight) for either to happen
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    I've done 10 days on level one and 6 days on level two. I'm loving the workouts. Level 2 really kicks my butt. I'm way more pushed and tired and sweaty than on level one. Can't wait to bump it up to level 3 in 4 days. I want to do P90x in January. I would also like to get Jillian's Ripped in 30 and also her 6 week 6 pack abs. I can notice a difference in my stomach but not so much on the scale due to non-diety food.:glasses:
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I did 15 days of level 1 (I started then my husband decided he wanted to join me so I waits for him to catch up) then 10 days of level 2 (which kicked my butt) today was my first day of level 3 and I actually think some exercises were easier. So far I've only lost about 3-4 pounds, but I've lost almost 6" total... Can't wait to see how things finish out!
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bumppp
    just ordered my dvd!! cant wait to start=)
  • cathyvice
    cathyvice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and I dont know what the 30 day Shred is can some please post so I can see if it will work for me and good luck to all
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've tried to do it so so so many times. And this time, I've finally stuck with it. I guess I got bored of it and lost motivation, too!

But I'm on Day 9 of Level One, and tomorrow will be my final on day one and I find it easier on L1, now, and know I'm ready to move on. But I'm doing the ten, ten, ten thing.

I agree - take some measurements. The scales haven't changed for me. So I decided to take some measurements.

Bust: -1cm (I don't have a large bust, anyhow...)
    Ribs: -1cm
    Mid-waist: -4.5cm
    Belly button: -7cm (SO EXCITED FOR THAT!!!)
    Hips: -3cm
    Butt: -0.5cm
    Widest part of my thighs: -1cm (each)
    Smallest part of my thighs: -8.5cm (each)

Definitey worth sticking at it!!!! =)
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    I just finished today! I didnt get drastic results like others i have seen but i can definately tell the changes. Oh yea i lost a total of ten pounds and i didnt really keep up with measurements. I did this dvd only and once a week did a 15mile ride (about 35 minutes) on a stationary bike. I plan on doing another round to see the inches i lose. Good luck to you its definately not easy but it gets sooo much better

c34f72ff.jpg

39b95645.jpg
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics unfortunately :ohwell:, but I did 2 rounds of 30DS and lost 16.5 inches all around and around 6 pounds. I was really impressed by this workout and loved it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!