Wrinkles out of clothes (this is only a test thread!! lol)

Options
Fitness_Chick
Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
Ok, someone just ask about posture and I laughed when I saw the ad right above it switch to a posture machine ad. So I'm testing it out a moment.

So no, nothing to do with wrinkled clothes or wrinkled anything here....:tongue:

edit, too strange it worked:noway: :huh: :laugh:

funny stuff I got a wrinkle creme add now....hm guess we are dictated by the thread titles we use for the ads that are placed now....:noway: after all.

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Ok, someone just ask about posture and I laughed when I saw the ad right above it switch to a posture machine ad. So I'm testing it out a moment.

So no, nothing to do with wrinkled clothes or wrinkled anything here....:tongue:

edit, too strange it worked:noway: :huh: :laugh:

funny stuff I got a wrinkle creme add now....hm guess we are dictated by the thread titles we use for the ads that are placed now....:noway: after all.
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    that's sort of weird, in a cool way. the messages do change depending on your thread topic...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    that's sort of weird, in a cool way. the messages do change depending on your thread topic...
    :laugh: they're trying to get into our heads:laugh: Advertising sure has come along ways!:ohwell:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    LOL I see wrinkle cream ....makes me want to put something like Mcdonalds and see what it says...lol
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I saw that ad too. We are being watched:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    LOL I see wrinkle cream ....makes me want to put something like Mcdonalds and see what it says...lol
    You'll see it trust me, or some fast food ad! They tried a pepporoni thread the other day and low and behold out pops Papa Johns and Domino's pizza ads.

I think it's the words in the thread title that seem to control them...

yea..........we are being watched:huh: :noway: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Ooooh, that eye keeps staring at me. :wink: It's creeping me :frown: out!! lol. :laugh: :laugh:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Big Brother is watching.............:bigsmile:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Thought I come back and check and see. But the eye is still staring at me!! Arrrrghhh, (running away terrified from the thread.):frown: :ohwell: :indifferent: :indifferent: :ohwell:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    haha, I have an ad for....

SIGNS OF BIPOLAR DISORDER!!!!

Maybe Big Brother is deeper in our psyche than we know... :noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    H & R Block, who's been tax talkin?:tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    H & R Block, who's been tax talkin?:tongue:

LOL Weird huh!!! Maybe if we type in FREE MONEY they will mail us a check! hahaha
  • heal4444
    Options
    :huh: Is it safe? No!!!! It's still :frown: there!! ( running away again.............)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :huh: Is it safe? No!!!! It's still :frown: there!! ( running away again.............)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yup still there! I guess everytime we hit the certain thread there is is! Bet the pizza ads are still with the pizza thread! :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Someone's having back pain today...all my ads are back boo boo's.:huh: