I really should be doing....

Options
nakabi
nakabi Posts: 589 Member
I really should be calling policyholders to go over their coverages, but instead I'm on here. Does anyone else have this problem of lack of motivation to get anything resembling work done or am I the only one?
What should you be getting done?

Replies

• saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am also steadfastly resisting any attempts to do any work. i'm very very bored and would probably be happier doing some work but i just can't find the motivation to do it....
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I've honestly done all I can do for the day.

I should honestly be napping under my desk. I'm so tired my eyes burn.
  • FatGirlSlim899
    FatGirlSlim899 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I should be doing my Human Bio report that's due in two days... well half of it is on nutrition so really me being on mfp is lke research? Hahha
  • wetduck
    Options
    I should be working but with Thanksgiving vacation in a few days my brain has checked out.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Oh, lots of things...
    working on "work" projects
    putting shoes on to walk down to the bus stop (but I think I'll drive with my fuzzy slippers instead)
    working on the menu/shopping list for Thursday
    shopping for Thursday
    scrubbing the dining room carpet before Thursday
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This has become more addicting than FaceBook! I LOVE this place. :love:
  • margurithrt
    Options
    You're definitely not the only one. I've gotten to the point where work is just boring and that I would rather be elsewhere. I'm sure if I took a few days off I'd be able to get back on track, but that won't be happening any time soon.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My company is very slow right now so I get to spend a lot of time on here one or two days a week. I love spending time on here, but HATE that we are slow at work.
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I really should be addressing the 200+ Christmas cards that need to be mailed out by Wednesday...but I'm procrastinating.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here at work, FUMING about this stupid state regulation for budgeting of grant funds, and I am being a total beyatch to the state folks because the way they want us to DO this is totally bogus and dumb and time-consuming and ****tty, and I refuse to comply until they MAKE me, and maybe I'll make 'em come up north and FORCE me to do their stupid accounting crap, because it's really DUMB and we've had 15 meetings about it, and NO ONE wants to do it this way, but they keep on forcing it down our throats, and they're going to have to keep dealing with the likes of me until I GET MY WAY!

heh heh......................so, I'll just putz here instead, thank you very much :smokin: :smokin:
  • rockytu
    Options
    dishes,folding laundry,some prep work for thanksgiving.ours is wed.hubby will be on road
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    At least attempt to look busy and somewhat cover that I'm on this site, but I really don't care.