Super NSV for me!!!!!!!

Nikki582
Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
High on endorphins!!

This morning I had to decide if i wanted to do gym cardio or do an outdoor run - I have a 5k on on the weekend so I decided to do the outdoor run.

My best 5k time has been 35 minutes, that was a couple of weeks ago.. this morning I timed my 5k and I did it in 30 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!! I am SO OVER THE MOON!

I got my 5k to 30 minutes!! I never thought I'd see that!! YAY!!!

Huge NSV for me, massive!!!! :D

Replies

• Wahay...well done you!!!

I am still in training...i'm on week 4 of the c25k...trying to up to week 5...any advice feel free to share :)

Congratulations again

x
  • Wahay...well done you!!!

I am still in training...i'm on week 4 of the c25k...trying to up to week 5...any advice feel free to share :)

Congratulations again

x
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Nikki582
    I did thr c25k a while ago (I'm talking years) and it's great for endurance building and for keeping your run on - so keep at it is my advice :p Don't worry about speed at the moment. :D

Doing the c25k was one of the best decisions I've ever made, btw. From a previous anti-runner.
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 208 Member
    That's awesome! Good job. My 5k's are at about 44 minutes. I'm still working on my endurance but would love to see my time go down to 30....or at least 40, haha!!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    This makes me soooooo happy!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    That is awesome! You'll probably go sub 30 minutes on your race then b/c of the competition!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    AMAZING!! My goal on my last 5k two weeks ago was to run the entire thing, which I DID! But it was SUPER hilly, so my time was 39. I have another one coming up on Tday, but I think that'll be more relaxed and social since I'm running with a friend who isn't really a runner. And I did a Spartan race on Saturday, so I'm pretty beat!

I'd LOVE to get a 5k time of 30!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Great time! You rocked it!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    That's great! I have my first 5K coming up in about 3 weeks and don't think I am anywhere near ready. IF I am able to run the whole thing it'll probably take a while which I am ok with as long as I run the whole thing.

Congrats on your time and good luck this weekend!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    that's awesome, good for you!!!
  • Nikki582
    That is awesome! You'll probably go sub 30 minutes on your race then b/c of the competition!
    I dunno about that - it's a hot early summer here.... and the 5k is being done in a santa suit!! hahaha (everyone's doing it in a santa suit, not just me :p) But I'd still LOVE for it to be under 30!!! :D
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Awesome NSV! I don't run...yet but I am amazed at hte people that do. You tore up your old record!:flowerforyou:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Fantastic NSV! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Look at you, rockstar!
  • 70kilo
    70kilo Posts: 34
    Awsome NSV! Love the feeling of endorfines! Well done :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hey Nikki that's great. I am so proud of you.

Oops, gazz777 on another PC with someone else logged in hahaha
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Hey Nikki that's great. I am so proud of you.

Oops, gazz777 on another PC with someone else logged in hahaha
    ^^^ yeah, this lol ^^^
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Congrats! That's AWESOME!:smile:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Congratulations!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!