I Pushed My Plate Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
So I made dinner tonight, 4 oz of salmon, 1/2 cup of brocolli, 1/3 cup of brown rice and mushrooms......I pushed some of my rice and 1/3 of my salmon away tonight.....I was full and instead of shoving it in, I let it go........now honey is eating mine too.

This is a first, I come from a family of eat all on your plate.........I put it aside cause I know I am having a snack later........if I am not full still........hmmmm happy with me tonight.

GO GREEN!

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    So I made dinner tonight, 4 oz of salmon, 1/2 cup of brocolli, 1/3 cup of brown rice and mushrooms......I pushed some of my rice and 1/3 of my salmon away tonight.....I was full and instead of shoving it in, I let it go........now honey is eating mine too.

This is a first, I come from a family of eat all on your plate.........I put it aside cause I know I am having a snack later........if I am not full still........hmmmm happy with me tonight.

GO GREEN!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Great accomplisment. I come from an "eat everything on your plate" family too. I understand.:flowerforyou:
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    good job sassie
  • nicki7584
    Options
    that's really awesome! congrats and keep it up.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
    and i completely understand. not finishing everything on my plate is still something difficult for me as well.
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I also understand, I have a decency to clean my plate whatever I am hungry or not, don't want to waste the food. I now look at it this way... either WASTE it or WAIST it. My choice!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you go girl keep up the great work, congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!