23 years old, 5'6, 135 lbs looking for friends!

Options
Hi friends! I am not new to this site but I am always looking for more support out there! I would love some friends in my age/weight demographic because I like to line up my progress with others to see what is normal progression but I would love friends of all age/height/weight too! I love having people around who are positive, optimistic and motivated. I get frustrated by people who are negative about themselves, starve themselves or go on a new "diet" every week. Please add me!

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! But a bit heavier then you and taller. :tongue: That's ok! We are all here to lose weight.

I'm not dramatic, nor diet, nor negative. I do complain about homework sometimes especially when a math test comes up as I really think they are there to crush my soul. Also I'm pretty nerdy so I'll make comments about really cheesy things.

Otherwise I'm happily married, going to school full time, and have been at this gig for about 7 months! Love it!

Feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    You sound cool, please add me!! Oh wait... :tongue: :wink:
  • lil_longhorn
    lil_longhorn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just added you. I could always use more friends and support. I'm 26, newly wed and looking to lose all the weight i gained after college.
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    I'm 23! But a bit heavier then you and taller. :tongue: That's ok! We are all here to lose weight.

I'm not dramatic, nor diet, nor negative. I do complain about homework sometimes especially when a math test comes up as I really think they are there to crush my soul. Also I'm pretty nerdy so I'll make comments about really cheesy things.

Otherwise I'm happily married, going to school full time, and have been at this gig for about 7 months! Love it!

Feel free to add me. :drinker:

I'm really nerdy and I also love to complain about school - but I usually do that to my Facebook friends (or my "real life" friends, gasp) because I'm not sure if my MFP friends appreciate that. Nice to meet ya!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I am 24, 5'6 and currently at 175 (goal weight is between 148-153) I'll add you :)