is the polar ft4 strap under your chest suppose to be really

Options
i guess i am going to have to get use to this. cause it feels as though i am wearing a corset.

Replies

• doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i can't say that i know what wearing a corset is like, but mine was a bit tight. You get use to it but i believe you can get extenders too. I have the same HRM and i love it.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I put mine right where my sports bra strap goes anyway, so I don't notice it much. Yes, it's tight, but it needs to be. When you start getting all sweaty you don't want it slipping off. :)
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I put mine right where my sports bra strap goes anyway, so I don't notice it much.

Same here. It fits perfectly right where my sports bra sits anyways and I just forget it's there.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    it needs to have direct contact to your skin to be able to monitor your heartrate. Yes, it's very tight, mine is not comfortable until I start working out, then I forget I have it on because I'm too busy thinking how much I hate working out. lol
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    U get use to it.. It's great to have and u will love it
  • jenniferhiggins
    jenniferhiggins Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    pedmomJill: i will have to put it where my sports bra strap goes. thanks. I am trying to get pregnant. so i thought i could use the hrm while i am pregnant as well.

doornumber03; "i can't say that i know what wearing a corset is like", that made me laugh:) you have the same hrm. i just bought the polar ft4 this afternoon. i was tired of trying to figure out how accurate the treadmills were at the gym.
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    it needs to have direct contact to your skin to be able to monitor your heartrate. Yes, it's very tight, mine is not comfortable until I start working out, then I forget I have it on because I'm too busy thinking how much I hate working out. lol

LOL Trading one pain for another. Ha!