Hi!

Options
2011 is nearly done and i still havent lost a pound since 2008! I need motivation and all the support I can get! I know the rest is up to me. I know all the tricks to losing weight i just cant get to stick to some sort of plan. Any who I'm starting all over again hoping that this can kick starting my new eating habits :)

Replies

• Bookish_Mama
    Bookish_Mama Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the decision to lose the weight! I know how helpful motivation and friendship can be for weight loss efforts. Feel free to add me, and welcome to MFP!
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, this is a great start to change your eating habits and to lose weight. Try to stick to it as good as you can and if you feel like you need some motivation, just let us know and we will support you no matter what :)
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too - this is my first week. I have found it very helpful! Since April, I have lost 54 pounds. My weight loss just seemed to have stalled for the past month or two, but after using this as a tool and being able to visually see the consequences of what I put into my body, I am happy to report I lost 2 pounds my first week on the site! I still have 50-60 pounds to go, so I still need all the help and encouragement I can get, but finding this site really gives me more motivation to get the rest of the weight off! Like others have said, if you need motivation - count on us!! Feel free to add me. Best wishes with your journey!