NSV

Options
Delicate
Delicate Posts: 625 Member
My watch broke, it was a really pretty one, big bangley thing, but the battery ran done, so got it changed, then since it wasnt waterproof that was a bit oops, it broke (i had it for 2-2.5 years, and i've not been dieting just eating less, but atm not fussing on weight, more rid of fat)

So i was looking for a new watch and found a lovely sekonda with a pink face and waterproof for £15

was so excitable, dashed around to get it, got it

The girl asked me if I would like it taken in, I never thought much of it, so tried it on, it was massive!

She said I could do with 3-4 links taken out of it, i was like 'off a watch, i've never had that before'.

She took out 3 links, and it fits perfectly i adore it.

I almost burst into tears because its the first time i've ordered someone and had to get it made smaller.

She gave me a funny look, like i had 2 heads lol

But i was sooo excitable i text almost everyone in my mobile and thought i'd have to tell others too!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!